1. Clean the surface that needs to be welded.
2. Lap the welding joint of the workpiece and place the aluminum base filler metal near or between the joint clearance.
3. After the workpiece and the solder are heated to a temperature slightly above the solder melting point by means of high-frequency heating, the solder melts but the workpiece does not melt.
4. By means of capillary action, the liquid filler metal diffuses and dissolves with each other between the suction and filling of the solid workpiece clearance, and the brazing joint is formed after condensation.
5. Soak the workpiece in 60-80℃ hot water for 10 minutes, carefully clean the residue on the bit seam with a bristle brush, and then rinse it with cold water.